Treat your pet to a day at the spa and take them home looking (and smelling!) their best!
Cat and dog grooming is done right here at PAH by Emily St. Hilaire. With over 20 years of experience, Emily is able to groom to most any breed standard, or just owner preference!
All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Distemper and Kennel Cough vaccines, and all cats must be up to date on Rabies and Distemper vaccines before dropping off for their grooming appointment.
Dog grooming includes:
- Bathing done with a massaging nozzle that gently removes dirt, dander, and loosens dead hair while massaging the skin.
- Hand Drying dries the coat without excessive heat, breaks up mats and removes dead hair.
- Brushing and Combing smooths coat and removes tangles and any remaining dead hair and mats.
- Hair Cuts, Trims and Clip Downs are done to your specifications and/or what is best for your pet’s health and comfort.
- Nail trim
- Additional services by request including anal gland expression and ear cleaning
Cat grooming includes:
- Brushing and combing smooths coat and removes tangles. Specialized tools can be used to help loosen mild-moderate mats.
- Trims and Clip Downs are done to your specifications and/or what is best for your pet’s health and comfort.
- Nail trim
As a general rule, Emily does not bathe cats in the tub.
Instead, she uses a special grooming spray to help remove grease and dirt from the coat as she brushes. The coat is left clean and conditioned without the trauma of a water bath. There are rare exceptions, but it’s generally better for everyone, especially your cat, to avoid the tub.
Grooming at PAH is done by appointment only. Pets can be checked-in for grooming between 7 and 9 am.
Grooming is done in stages to allow pets time to relax. A friendly receptionist will give you a call when your pet is ready to go, and all pets must be picked up by 5:30 pm.
Cats must be up-to-date on rabies and distemper vaccines, and dogs need rabies, distemper and kennel cough vaccines.
Prices vary according to breed and coat condition – please call 228-0019 for more information or to schedule an appointment!